Joe Jonas is a man who has done it all, from acting in Disney Productions, to singing in one of the most successful boy bands in the world, The Jonas Brothers. But what many people don’t know is that ever since he’s moved on into his own solo career, his style has evolved. Before his evolution, he dressed like a normal teenage boy would, but now you can find Mr. Jonas trotting around the globe at numerous fashion events – dressed like a boss.
1. Missoni, Milan Fashion Week
2. Duckie Brown, New York Fashion Week
3. At Richard Chai NYFW
4. Milan Fashion Week
5. Valentino, Paris Fashion Week
6. Coachella, Coachella Valley
7. Wearing DSQUARED2
8. Richard Chai Leather Jacket, New York Fashion Week
9. Street Style in GANT, New York Fashion Week
I want to know which look is your fave, let me know in the comment section below.
If you haven’t done so, be sure to Follow The Prep Guy on Social Media through the buttons below: