|Peter Pilotto Collaboration will be in Target stores and online at Net-a-Porter: Sunday, February 9th, 2014
Ladies! There’s a new collaboration in town, and this one’s going to be GOOD. For those who haven’t heard of Peter Pilotto here a few things you should know:
1. If you haven’t heard of him, than you must be sheltered.
2. The designer has been seen on every big celebrity in the past 2 years from Michelle Obama, Kerry Washington, Supermodel Miranda Kerr, Selena Gomez + loads more…
3. The brand is famous for their use of mixed patterns in the coolest way possible.
Now About the Collaboration itself:
1. All the pieces are affordable, with prices ranging between $14.99 – $79.99.
2. One thing about the collection is that each piece actually looks like a Peter Pilotto piece from their own lines…..
3. … meaning that the collection actually looks like you’re wearing thousands of dollars on your back (but the quality doesn’t match of course).
Here’s a little bit from the lookbook:
Click here! to see the whole collection:
ALSO: WHO WORE IT BEST?
Left to Right: Dianne Kruger, Alexa Chung, Dree Hemingway or Taylor Schilling?
Let me know if you’re going to check it out! <3 TPG
collaborationfashionKerry WashingtonMichelle ObamaMiranda KerrNet-a-porterPeter PilottoSelena GomezstyleTargetWomens