Time for people everywhere to get excited. Alexander Wang and H&M have announced their collaboration, which will be launching in November of this year. I know that I can’t wait and unlike Isabel Marant for H&M I feel that this collection will be way more male friendly. Now here’s the important part!
1. Amazing Shoes (Like these I featured for the Shoes of the Week)
2. Modern Dresses with mesh, slits and other cool textures
3. A lot of black, pink and tan: the brand is well known for using the three colours in cool new ways.
4. Drawstring Pants and Leather Skirts
5. Amazing Handbags like the Rocco Duffel
Remember to follow The Prep Guy on Social media to stay updated on this topic and more…. until than check out the teaser: