As y’all know, I’m always on the go! Whether I’m creating content, going to events or even just hanging out with friends – I tend to have very little time to do anything else. So when it comes to household products, I want to ensure that they are efficient and get the job done as quickly as possible!
My family used to have one of those annoying heavy-weight vacuum’s that felt like I was lugging around a bag of bricks around the house. So when we finally switched to the Dyson V8, vacuuming became so much easier. Because the Dyson Cyclone V8 became such a staple in our lives, when I was reached out to give the Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute a try – I couldn’t wait!
The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute is the fastest I’ve ever vacuumed the home! We live in a beautiful townhome in Oakville with a ton of stairs. With the older vacuum’s that were corded, vacuuming used to take no less than one hour to do. But now, it’s a breeze and I was able to vacuum my whole home in under 30 minutes!
The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute is the strongest of the series, and has the longest battery life. So with a single charge, I am able to get two full vacuum usages out of it. If you have a larger home, you would be able to get one full hour of vacuum time.
On top of being light-weight and cordless, the Dyson Cyclone V10 has a bunch of other amazing features:
- Sucks up large debris and fine dust from hard floors. Powerful suction and a soft roller cleaner head remove fine dust and large debris simultaneously from hard floors.
- Up to 60 minutes fade-free power. Provides up to 60 minutes of suction and now fully charges in 3.5 hours.
- Transforms to a handheld. Quickly and easily transforms to a handheld for cleaning on the stairs, in the car and on the sofa.
- Ergonomically balanced to clean up high. Weighing only 5.9 lbs., it’s lightweight and balanced for floor to ceiling cleaning. Cleans up top, down and low and in-between.
- Whole-machine filtration. Captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns. Captures dust and allergens to expel cleaner air.
- Point and shoot hygienic dirt ejector. Hygienically drives out dust and debris – shooting it in the bin, not on the floor.
Acoustically engineered. Acoustic baffles built into the motor diverts direct sound and improves airflow, also reducing noise.
The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute and Cyclone Series Stick Vacuums are available at major department stores and online at DysonCanada.ca.