As some of you may know, I am entering my final year as a student at Ryerson University and I’ve learned that reliable tech is very important, and my actual go-to tech source has been Best Buy for years! My brother, sister and I all purchased our school laptops from Best Buy and have had incredible experiences with their customer service and amazing protection programs (trust me, a total lifesaver). So when they asked to partner with myself to try out a few tech products and share my faves, I was ecstatic!
My first fave product is the Fossil Q Smart Watch! I have been playing around with this bad boy for over a week and I am obsessed with its functions and it really has simplified a lot of my daily activities. The watch connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth and is capable of showcasing your notifications for incoming calls, texts, social media, emails, calendar and more, all while being able to check the weather and track your daily fitness activities!
I love a multifunctional item and this will definitely be a lifesaver when my prof will request for us to keep our phones in our pockets ;). Another brilliant feature about this watch is that you can select and change the face design of the watch to match your outfit or mood! I personally loved the chronograph face as it gave the illusion of it being a classic timepiece, upon further notice of it being a badass tech device!
Here are a few additional key specs of the Fossil Q
- There are 4 GBs of storage!
- A built in alarm vibrates to ensure that you do not miss a thing.
- Compatible with Android 4.3+, IOS 8 and IPhone 5 and newer.
- Depending on usage, the battery can last up-to 24 hours on a single charge!
- The tan watchband is versatile and works with all outfits!
- There is a built in microphone and speaker, which is very James Bond.
The Fossil Q Watch retails in-store and online at Best Buy Canada for $320.
These headphones are a godsend for anyone who is on the go! Being a student in the heart of Toronto, I am always commuting through the city, so I either have my headphones on my ears or handy. The Jaybird X3 was my first experience with a Bluetooth wireless headphone, and I can honestly say, I can’t imagine not having these in my life! The headphones are great for when you’re working out, and have a sleek design. More importantly, the sound qualities on these are phenomenal, and as I mentioned before, I love multifunctional items. The headphones have an built in mic, so you are able to answer calls with a press of a button. You can also control the volume, play/pause and skip forwards or backwards on the music your listening to with the headphones.
Here are a few additional key specs of the Jaybird X3 headphones
- You can either wear these over your ears or under your ears.
- Jaybird provides multiple tip sizes to ensure a comfortable fit.
- You get 8 hours of usage on a single charge!
- The Bluetooth allows the product to connect to your phones, tablets, etc.
- There is a coating to protect your headphones from sweat and rain!
- With the Jaybird “My Sound” app, you can personalize your sound settings!
Whether you’re getting ready for back-to-school or work, our friends at Best Buy have an array of amazing products that are definitely going to upgrade your style, help you feel more organized and lead you to a successful year. I hope you enjoyed these recommendations! I wish you a great back-to-school or work season!
PS: I really am obsessed with Best Buy! As seen in this post, my IPhone 6s and Macbook Air are both purchased from there…. And we shot this with my Canon T6i which I picked up from Best Buy earlier this year! <3
Disclaimer | this post has been brought to you by Best Buy Canada. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own!