RW&CO is known as the Canadian go-to for fabulous outerwear at amazing prices. This year, the brand released their collections of gorgeous coats for men all under $300! You may recognize a few pieces from what I wore to World MasterCard Fashion Week, but there are definitely other note worthy pieces that need to be in your closet. Here are my 5 favourite Winter Coats from RW&CO’s FW14 collection.
1. The Trendy Utilitarian: Has to be my favourite coat ever! A dark camel coat is easy to maintain, always fashionable and the details on the coat also show that RW&CO paid attention to the Canadian Consumer. The coat features several pockets, imitation horn buttons for the lux look and an overall easy style for all occasions. Ironically I happen to wearing this coat right now, as I writing about it.
As Seen on myself at World MasterCard Fashion Week, Shot by The Korean Barber
I also dressed it down at Latin American Fashion Week, Shot by Asian With Camera
2. A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing: This herringbone coat is also one of the fabulous coats I wore to World MasterCard Fashion Week. What I love about this coat is that it comes with the fabulous (detachable) faux shearling collar which adds glamour and extra warmth. I paired this coat with one of RW&CO’s super comfortable Jog Jeans for an effortless & comfortable look. Some of the best features include; that the detachable collar allows for the jacket to look like another completely different coat to add extra versatility in your winter closet, and the toggles allow you to keep your neck warm with the comfort of shearling around it.
As seen on myself at World MasterCard Fashion Week, shot by Deanna Flinn of Freeadmission
Also as seen in the RW&CO FW14 Look book on Male Supermodel Francisco Lachowski
3. Hero in the Sky: The aviator style jackets are so in right now, and RW&CO put a twist on it to make it Canadian Friendly. I love the idea of using wool with the aviator style so that we can stay warm and still look stylish. BONUS: you can pair this with a shirt and tie as easily as you can pop it over one of RW&CO’s essential tees.
4. The New Cool: There are so many brands attempting to make a parka, but it is super hard to find an affordable option with the best quality. The best features of this style include the removable fur for more versatility, waterproof fabric, and leather details. Did I mention that it is only $249? AMAZING!
5. The Perfect Woolen Trench: There’s nothing like a fabulous trench coat in the fall, but it gets better with this amazing winter proofed woolen version. I love the detailing on the coat from the militarian chic pockets, a modern hood, the proportion of the coat itself is perfect for all men, and the tonal check pattern for an extra punch of dapperness. This coat is on every stylish man’s wish list for the holidays!
I hope you all enjoyed reading this! Be sure to click on all the images to shop the coat of your dreams, or visit www.rw-co.com!
If you haven’t done so, be sure to Follow The Prep Guy on Social Media through the buttons below: